- Bayport, Long Island, NY
Bayport, Long Island, NY
A client’s idea of a perfect landscape design is always unique. This Italian family in Bayport, Long Island was all about the outdoor kitchen. The linchpin in their project was the massive 40′ by 40′ pool house with a chef’s cooking area, pizza oven and bar space ready to serve cocktails for 10 people, all sitting at this massive L-shaped bar. Keeping within the traditional style of the house, we designed multiple pergolas, a sunroom off the house, baseball batting cage and enough lounge space for pool parties all summer long.
- Create a space for the entire family to gather and enjoy the in-ground gunite pool.
- The pool house needed to serve as a gathering area as well as house the family’s seasonal toys, bathroom, sauna, and a massive outdoor kitchen.
- Keep within the traditional style of the neighborhood and the home’s characteristics.
- The project was to be built in several phases over the course of 3 years. Materials and layout had to be selected properly for the end result to look seamless.
- Strategic planning for future upgrades like an outdoor sound system, low voltage lighting, and full automation.
- A collaboration of multiple masonry surfaces and blending them correctly to create defined spaces.
- Lynx cooking appliances
- Synthetic grass for baseball batting cage
- Contemporary wicker outdoor furniture
- Natural stone products