Fire pit, outdoor lighting, waterfall
Whenever adding a natural style landscape, using the existing conditions and the site’s natural beauty is what makes this project so inviting. Our clients in Dix Hills, NY wanted to use their hilly backyard as a constantly changing color canvas anchored by a slow-moving stream and waterfall. Along with decorative oversized pots, boulders, and a sea of color, the patio allows for intimate dining and a good old-fashioned s’more-making station. The low voltage landscape lighting provides an added bonus to the ambiance and mood of the space for hours of enjoyment in the evening.
- Bring life to the landscape with lots of color and change throughout the seasons.
- Constant view of the yard from any room in the house
- Natural setting with a splash of modern and contemporary flare.
- Provide a large plant install without confining the visual eye space of the large property.
- Small intimate patio space that bridges the natural beauty of the yard to the modern architecture of the home.
- Maximize the natural topography of the yard.
- Natural boulder waterfall that is scaled properly with the space but isn’t too overwhelming in sound.
- Custom-fabricated pots for a ridged architectural feature in a soft lush landscape.
- Gas-fired fire pit for more of a modern use but natural boulders to be consistent with the natural feel of the space.
- Low voltage landscape light fixtures that provide ambient lighting.