Fireplace, water feature, trellis, cabana
These Brookville clients had an idea of that they wanted: a Hamptons style backyard. They also wanted a space for the kids to play and run around on a normal summer day. After helping our clients understand what the Hamptons style is—minimalistic—they started to understand they needed a little more.
What we gave them had all the clean lines and symmetrical style you often see in the Hamptons, but still has the space needed for everyday outdoor living. We added a few well-placed pergolas to help balance the architecture of the house and define some specific spaces. The pool house was designed to match the architecture of the house and add additional entertaining space. This pool house is the control center for the outside, equipped with a full bathroom, fireplace, outdoor bar, and plenty of shaded seating for those hot summer days.
- Create a Hamptons style design, but allow for everyday practical, usable space for the children to enjoy.
- The addition of the pool house and pergolas needed to match the Holbrook home and have an elegant quality to match the look they wanted.
- Create multiple spaces for specific uses without losing sight of the entire space.
- Design around an existing Gunite in ground pool and upper patio off the house.
- Design a fully comprehensive project that can be built in phases.