Outdoor kitchen, outdoor lighting, patio, pool, trellis
It’s all about the view! When you have a million-dollar view on the water like this Bayville home owner, simplicity is key. This project was designed to frame the beautiful view of the ocean. The balance of the patio and symmetry of the pool is the perfect foreground for this view. The large-scale pavers in a simple laying pattern, coupled with terracing down to the patio, lends to the dynamic view.
- Maximize the ocean view while providing the space needed for entertaining.
- Maximize the usable space while transitioning the 9′ height difference from back door to bulkhead.
- Designing for the view of the water.
- 9′ of required elevation change.
- Using the K.I.S.S method but still creating visual interest.